Monday, July 1, 2013

Declaration of a World Changer

Good morning everyone,  One of the things that we'll be learning is what Teen Mania has called "The Declaration of a World Changer". This is a pledge that several missionaries before me have committed to live by. We will talk about it when we get to Texas, but I have the opportunity to memorize it while I am still at home. I learned it last year as well as posted it to my blog...but it is such a good reminder that I wanted to share it again.  ~Emma

DECLARATION OF A WORLD CHANGER
Today, I will live honorably through my thoughts, action, and speech. I choose to be full of faith. I will not only be a hearer but a doer of the Word of God. I will serve before I demand, I will love and not hate, and I will give before I take. Today, I choose to make a difference in this world and to be a part of something bigger than myself. I choose to dedicate my life to prayer and to ask God for his miraculous power and the courage to do the impossible. I will make Godly Relationships a priority in my life as I esteem others higher than myself. Today, I will live my life in such a way that I WILL CHANGE THE WORLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment