Monday, July 1, 2013

Verses to memorize before Saturday

I just received this attachment last night.  I am glad that God has already allowed me opportunities to hide these verses in my heart.  I can't believe that I leave in 5 days.  There is so much to do and I am extremely nervous about the details, but  I am oddly at peace with the knowledge that I am doing exactly what God has for me.  Please keep praying for me that I would live out truth not react based on my fears.

 Romans 3:23 - For all of sinned and fall short of the glory of God.(NIV) 

Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.(NKJV) 

Romans 5:8 - But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. (NKJV)

Ephesians 2:8-9 - For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith- and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God- not by works, so that no one can boast.

Mark 8:35 - For those who want to save their life will lose it, and those who lose their life for My sake, and for the sake of the Gospel, will save it.

James 1:2-4 - Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.  

Psalms 119:11 - I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment