Monday, July 1, 2013

More PRAISES!!!

Mom saw this quote today and said it reminded her of me and my upcoming trip.  I hope I can truly love others the way that Jesus has loved me!

I just wanted to share some MORE notes of praise!

1121 blog views as of just a few minutes ago!  Thanks so much for keeping up with this journey and for praying!  I am loving seeing how God is using me in His story!

EVERY single one of my needs has been provided for and some of my wants too!  You all know who you are!  You have let me borrow stuff, have stuff to keep or have given me money so that I am fully prepared.  Some of you have shopped, sacrificed your soda bottle money or your allowance, or answered my weird questions.  (Thank you Ally and Bethany)  Everyone, THANK YOU!  You have been such a blessing that I feel like I could never let you know how much God is using you in my life.  I know that God knows what I need, but WOW is it ever proven when His people just give because He told you to do it!  I am praying that God uses me the way that He is using YOU!  ~Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment