Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Instructions on how to contact me while I am on my trip

Hi!
I just got a Email from G.E. and found out something super cool.  It will require some really strong internet source, but you guys can watch live streaming of my training sessions at Watch Training.  If you click on the words watch training it should take you right there.  This link has the dates and times of the training that I will be doing this weekend.  Please tune in if you are interested to see what I am learning.  If the sessions are anything like last year then I am sure they will bless you.  I also just learned that you will be able to message me at Send messages.  This is the link allows you to message me using my ID number and your email!  I would love to hear from you.  My ID # is 2669590.  ~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment