Tuesday, February 12, 2013

 My friend Kyra and I are attempting to memorize the GE motto which is... 
The Declaration of a World Changer
Today, I will live honorably through my thoughts, actions and speech.
  I choose to be full of faith: I will not only be a hearer but a doer of the Word of God.
  I will serve before I demand, I will love and not hate and I will give before I take.
  Today, I choose to make a difference in this world and to be a part of something bigger than myself.
  I choose to dedicate my life to prayer and ask God for His miraculous power and the courage to do the impossible.
  I will make Godly relationships a priority in my life as I esteem others higher than myself. 
 Today, I will live my life in such a way that
 I WILL CHANGE THE WORLD!

                                                                                                                            ~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment